Sweet Babies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 12, 2007

Natalia's Head Shots :: February 10, 2007

I promised mom a sneak peek.... sorry it's a little late.
This little beauty is 11 months old and she's already walking. I couldn't believe how well she gets around. Since we were doing her modeling head shots we had to keep her on the background paper and it was quite the challenge with a toddler who just wanted to go play. We did get some amazing shots! And even a smile! :)
Here is my favorite from our session.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Go Baby Girl! Beautiful Princess! You Bless the World with Your Smile! We are so very proud of you! Your are destined for greatness!

Take care and Stay Blessed,

Blessings to you and your family!

I love you so much!

Love,
Auntie Joyce E.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natalia,

Your head shot is enchanting. You are so beautiful I have a hard time discribing you with words. I give thanks to God everyday for having you apart of my life. You have shown me over the past year just how enjoyable life can be as a father. And being your father, is the most important part of me.

P.S. I know you will be sucessful in all things with Jesus. That is the promise.

Love always,

Dad.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have now seen a true angel. What a beautiful baby girl. Her smile sure does brighten up my day!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have now seen a true angel. What a beautiful baby girl. Her smile sure does brighten up my day!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a BEAUTY. Mom and Dad will have their hands full as she get older! - Janique

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home