Sweet Babies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Natalee :: Sneak Peak at Glama Jama '07

Meet Natalee. Natalee is my newest model for the Glama Jama collection. She'll also be modeling Little Show Offs for me as well, but I'll post more from that later.
Natalee has been such a great little model and has had to endure many outfit changes, which can be very hard on a toddler. Thank you Nicole for being so patient with me! I owe you and Natalee big time!

Here's a little sneak peak at the cute little Natalee and some of Glama Jama's clothing.
Look for Natalee and many other of my little models soon at www.glamajama.com




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby Girl!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous foto keluarga said...

This child looks very pretty ..
sweet and cute

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home