Sweet Babies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, January 25, 2007

A new year and a new baby!

I'm sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. I have been extremely busy this month and I have a few big projects that I'm currently working on. Stay tuned for more on the projects, you won't want to miss it!
Anyway, another big thing that I did this month was shooting an actual birth for the first time. Actually it was the first time I ever witnessed a birth and let me tell you, it was so amazing! I could not have asked for a better way to start the new year than to witness a new baby coming into the world. I am so glad to have been a part of that special moment and it is something that I will never, ever forget.
You can view the slideshow by clicking Here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home